"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go"
- Dr. Seuss

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Goodreads

Recently I have been introduced to an awesome website for literature lovers like myself! Goodreads.com is an excellent tool which allows you to compile virtual bookshelves, gives you recommendations for possible books that may be of interest to you, allows you to connect with a community of other avid readers, and many more exciting functions! Through my exploration of this site, I have been reacquainted with so many of my favorite books from my childhood. Reminders such as this are incredibly beneficial for me because I now have a larger stockpile of books to draw from when I become a teacher. It also provides me with a plethora of suggestions for excellent books which could be utilized in my future classroom. I sincerely look forward to spending more time investigating this awesome resource! I'm sure it will have innumerable benefits throughout my academic, as well as professional career.

No comments:

Post a Comment